Saturday, September 26, 2009

Questionable?

In this business of sadness nothing matters more than anything else.
It's all laid out and clean, nothing phallic or obscene, or malicious.
Don't feed me your agenda, please! Just be honest
so it's all laid out and clean, nothing phallic or obscene
we're all alone together, having quite a time together.

No children in the apartments (no rug-burned knees or carpets)
cause hardwood floors are tough for birthin' (besides, they all come out as serpents).
We move around from water to water, smoking makes the time move faster.
It's all laid out and clean , nothing phallic or obscene.

We're all alone together,
having quite a time together.

I'm sitting on the rooftop and I never see anyone look up or slow down.
Guess it's easier to follow the lines on the ground.
When I look up I get dizzy from wondering
so eye level please; just be honest



It's all laid out and clean, nothing phallic or obscene.

No comments: